Monday, July 12, 2010

15 days and counting...

In 15 days I will leave my life in Birmingham, Alabama behind and fly to Europe to be on the technical crew for Atlantis Events three upcoming cruises. I plan to blog about my adventure. This will be as much for me in the years to come to remember this experience as an opportunity to share it with my friends and family.

David Wright from NYC will be going with me on this adventure. We have been talking and trading emails finalizing our destinations. It looks like we've got a pretty good plan laid out. Our trip will take us to twenty cities in six weeks. We will be seeing every corner of the continent from Russia to the Greece and points in between.

I finished contacting my clients at Principal today and everyone has been amazingly supportive. I truly couldn't ask for a better group of clients and friends. Still working hard to ensure things go smoothly for my colleagues who are watching my clients while I am away.

Stay tuned as my trip approaches and begins in the weeks to come...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jay...give us some updates and pics!!!! Can't wait to hear what's going on. StephanieC

    ReplyDelete