Monday, July 26, 2010

One Day to Go

It's Monday morning and I am beginning the process of packing. How do you pack for six weeks in Europe? I've gotten many answers from my friends. The two that I'm going with is "bring half as much stuff and twice as much money" as well as weigh your suitcase and be sure it's under 44lbs. Yikes! My shoes weigh 44lbs.

I have been fighting a really nasty viral lung infection for over a week. The doctor says it's a stubborn bug and I'm currently on bed rest and six medications. My plan is to go back later today and get a final clearance to fly out Tuesday afternoon.

As this amazing adventure begins I thought it would be interesting to list the cities in order I'll be visiting. I will be visiting these cities via cruise ship, planes and trains.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Tallinn, Estonia
St. Petersburg, Russia
Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm, Sweden
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Zurich, Switzerland
Venice, Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Corfu, Greece
Istanbul, Turkey
Mykonos, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Athens, Greece
Tel Aviv, Israel
Sicili, Italy
Naples, Italy
Rome, Italy
Marseilles, France
Barcelona, Spain

Well that's the trip listed from beginning to end. My goal is to post daily with pictures. We'll see how good the internet is on the ships. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment